Herculite* All-Glass Door System
If you want to impress your customers with truly beautiful entrance to a truly beautiful and comfortable lobby or reception area, the Herculite All-glass Door System is the right choice for you. Herculite tempered glass is thick glass formed under extreme heat and pressure. When it is cooled the crystal that results makes it 4 to 5 times stronger and safer.
- Floor or overhead closers
- Tubular Panic Devices
- OHC installed in headers
- Standard or custom pulls
- Door rails 3-5/16" up 10"
- Custom rail heights are available
- Center Lock & Strike Housings
- Patch fittings
Different types of hardware and glass can be accommodated to Herculite Door Systems:
Tempered glass or laminated tempered glass
- Acid Etched
- Blue Green
- Bronze or Gray
- Custom colors (laminated)
- Starphire (Low Iron)
Sliding Door Hardware
- Barn Door Hardware
- Ruby system
- Tiffany system
(Note: We sell and install doors, storefronts and vestubles. For a list and descriptions of the doors we commonly sell, please visit our Product page and click on the links. For a list of our services, please visit our Service page and click on the links.)
For answers to your questions or a free estimate please...
- Call us at (303) 408-2702,
- Click on the seal below for a Free Estimate,
- Or email us.
* Herculite is the registered trademarks of PPG Industries Ohio, Inc.