5200 Series All Glass Sliding Door System
Made by record-USA
This quality all-glass door system offers wide two-way visibility and class for your store front, lobby, or any business where you want to attract your customers to what’s inside. These doors are manufactured with ½” tempered glass and are automated by the same intelligent, durable, drive system as the 5100 Sliding Door Series.
For answers to your questions or a free estimate please...
- Call us at (303) 408-2702,
- Click on the Free Estimate Request in the menu on the left and complete the form,
- Or email us.
Functions and Features
- Quiet, smooth reliable performance
- Fixed sidelites
- Optional transom
- Meet the requirements of ANSI/BHMA A156.10, ANSI Z97.1. and NFPA 101
- Concealed, replaceable lifetime warranty roller track and integrated anti-derail extrusion.
- Concealed bottom door guides provide stable movement of sliding panels
- Come with a heavy duty steel breakout mechanism allowing doors to swing out at any point of door travel when pushed outward
- Exposed surfaces have a clear anodized or hard coat dark bronze anodized finish.
- Other painted or anodized colors are available
- Automatic, Off, Exit Only, Full Open, and Partial Open modes
- Adjustable reduced opening feature can be constant or a function of traffic frequency
- Selectable ratchet mode to keep the door in the open position
- Fully adjustable open, close, and check speeds
- Adjustable hold open time delay
- Can be opened manually in power failure
- Optional battery pack automatically opens or closes the doors during power loss
- Self-monitor system compensates each cycle for changes in temperature, wind load, pressure and mechanical drag and checks for proper internal operation
- Automatically checks action and other operating characteristics and adjust motor speeds
- A backlit jamb mounted LCD display panel
Security and Safety
- Two infrared safety beams at 24” and 48” from the floor active when doors are open
- Motion sensors detect traffic approaching the door from either direction depending on the direction of traffic
- Safety-first recycle/stop feature if closing/opening is obstructed
- Sliding doors can be swung open to 90° from any position with 50 lbs of force to the lock stile
- Doors are fitted with high security deadbolt locks mounted in bottom rails
- Can be fitted with either a fail-safe or fail-secure electric lock and coordinated with the operator to electrically lock against slide)