Our Business Policies and FAQ
What we do
We sell, install, repair and maintain manual and automatic doors throughout Colorado. For a description of these services, please visit our Service page.
We are proud of the fact that we have earned an A+ credit rating with the Better Business Bureau and we would appreciate the opportunity to win your business.
The Difference Between Manual and Automatic Door Systems
- A manual door is opened by hand, and may or may not have a door closer.
- An automatic door system will have a motor that both opens and closes the door.
We provide free estimates for everything throughout the Denver area except when Automatic door system diagnostics and troubleshooting require the use of diagnostic tools. These diagnostics are performed by an AAADM certified technician and are considered a service call. In most cases, we can diagnose your automatic door problem within one hour. When this is done, we will put together a repair plan that will be emailed to you.
Our Rates and Hours
- Minimum Service Charge is $232
- Standard hourly rate is $116
- Travel outside of metro area is $116 per hour of travel
Typically we will invoice after the work is completed to your satisfaction within 15 days. If an estimate is approved that exceeds $2,000, we will generally request a 50% deposit to order the parts. The balance is then due net 15 days from the date of invoice.
Our business hours are ...
- Mondays through Thursdays from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Fridays 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- We are closed on holidays*
- Emergency service is available after hours at double time rates. New customers requesting emergency service are required to pay via cash, check, or credit card on site after the service is completed.
- Labor: Ninety days
- Parts: Minimum one year
Certain manufacturers offer extended warranties that are passed onto the customer. Warranty service is provided during normal operating hours. Please call for Full Warranty Details.
We carry $2,500,000 in commercial general liability. A copy of our insurance coverage is available upon request. We can provide a Certificate of Insurance to your company showing your company as a certificate holder.
For answers to your questions or a free estimate please...
- Call us at (303) 408-2702,
- Click on the ribbon below for a Free Estimate,
- Or email us.
* Holidays we observe are New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.