5900 Series Manual ICU/CCU Doors
Made by record-USA
The 5900 Series ICU/CCU Manual Sliding Door Systems provide simple, easy, attractive access in and out of ICU and CCU patient rooms. Provide both patient privacy and unobstructed view of patients as needed. Allow for rapid breakout in the event of an emergency.
- Exclusive record-USA’s Positive Latching latches inside the header rather than an exposed vertical to prevent entanglement of IV and medical instrument wires.
- Allows rapid breakout in emergencies
- Can be specified for breakaway either into or out of patient’s room
- Provide unobstructed view of patients
- Come in two, three or four panel doors
- Come with or without floor tracks
- Come with three or six panel telescopic
- Integral blinds
- Smoke rated doors (UL 1784)
- Switchable glass door System
5900 Series ICU/CCU Doors with Self-Closing features:
ICU/CCU doors with self-closing feature are also available. Below is a list of features for these doors:
- Manual Open, then self closing for all units.
- Fixed panel, Full breakout, Surface applied
- Positive latching
- All available bottom guide systems
- Hold open device
- Smoke rated units
- Clean room seals
- 85” minimum OFH
- True equal panel design
- 4 ½ tall header design
- Quick and easy automotive drive assembly attachment.
For answers to your questions or a free estimate please...
- Call us at (303) 408-2702,
- Click on the seal below for a Free Estimate,
- Or email us.