Glass Aluminum Doors
We sell and install heavy duty, extra strong glass aluminum doors that are made to fit a broad range of architectural styles. These doors come in three widths.
Some of the features of these doors are:
- A rigid mechanical joint construction for smooth performance
- Doors are adjustable vertically and front to back
- Door stiles and rails are securely joined and reinforced by structural corner block assemblies.
- They are tested for resistance to corner racking
- They are tested for air infiltration and will not exceed the standard set by the ASTM
- Narrow doors withstand a wind load of 190 lbs. without failure
- Medium doors withstand a wind load of 270 lbs. without failure
- A patented non-stretch vinyl glazing bead.
- Heavy single weather-stripping
- Square snap on type glass stops
- Standard lock, cylinder and push-pull hardware
- Finished in clear or dark bronze anodized
- Optional finishes are light bronze, medium bronze, black anodized, Kynar 500, silicone polyester, or thermosetting polyester paint.
For information or to arrange a free estimate...
- Please call (303) 408-2702,
- Click on the seal below for a Free Estimate,
- Or email us.