Advantages of Manual Revolving Doors
If you are looking at doors for your business, don’t hesitate to consider installing a revolving door at your main entrance. These doors may seem old fashioned, but they have traditionally been a part of the classiest buildings in town and have perks that no other kind of door can boast.
• Energy Efficient: The most attractive feature with revolving doors is that they are always open and, at the same time, always closed! This is a significant energy saver. In fact, manual revolving doors are the most energy efficient doors that exist.
• Prevent drafts: When employees must stand near the entrance they are continually assaulted by drafts as customers enter and exit the building. This can cause much sick leave and job turnover. A door that is always closed, can’t let in drafts.
• Keep out Noise: This would be attractive to serious businesses or businesses where quiet is essential but are situated in areas of town where there is a lot of activity. Banks, law firms, libraries, schools, etc. don’t tolerate noisy distractions. Revolving doors are always closed even as people are coming in.
• Hinder wind, snow, sand, dust and debris: This is attractive for businesses whether they have opened business in “the windy city” of Chicago or whether they are situated in the small towns of the flat desert country of the south west, where sand and dust blow freely. Revolving doors will reduce energy and maintenance costs, as well as relieve the eyes of both clients and employees alike.
Thus manual doors, being the most energy efficient doors on the market, also tackle typical door problems of drafts, noise and sand. To facilitate people with disabilities, ANSI regulations require a side-hinged swing door on the same wall within 10 feet of the revolving door.
If you have questions about revolving doors, or would like a free estimate for repairing one …
• Call us at (303) 408-2702,
• Click on the ribbon below for a Free Estimate,
• Or email us.