Commercial Wooden Doors
Whether you are renovating or building, you may need one or more wooden doors for your business. Here are some of the advantages of especially solid wooden doors:
- Wood is private. Most businesses need some rooms that afford privacy. But other businesses like counseling clinics, courthouses and medical buildings, for example, need many private rooms.
- Solid wood door is durable. Quality wood resists most major shifting and expanding as well as break-ins.
- Solid wood is more fire resistant. Wood doors can be made to have fire ratings from 20 to 90 minutes.
- Wood is unique. There are many different kinds and even colors of wood to choose from on the market. For example, there are red or white oak, maple, walnut, teak, mahogany, birch or cherry. But even then, no two pieces of wood are alike.
- Wood is classy. Whether they are flush or contain panels, wood is beautiful and distinguished.
In short, a solid wood door is private, durable, secure, unique and beautiful.
If you are interested in installing a wooden door at your business, be sure to call a reputable company with certified technicians; one that has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. If you are in the Denver metropolitan area, why not give The Door Doctors a call? They have earned and maintained a continuous A+ rating with the Denver BBB.
If you have any questions or would like an estimate on a wooden commercial door …
- please call us at (303) 408-2702,
- click on the ribbon below for a Free Estimate,
- or email us.